Working with Silentauctionbiz.com made our fundraising event a great success. The auction was easy to run from the setup to the closing bids. The staff at Silentauctionbiz.com were always available to offer support to ensure that we had a successful sale. I would recommend silentauctionbiz.com to anyone looking at fundraising options, we hope to work with them again in the future.
Our church recently hosted a very successful fundraising event accessing Silentauction.com. We are thrilled with the outcome of this auction.
There was lots of excitement and participation in the bidding! Keith and Jane were most helpful throughout the entire process. We highly recommend this company!
Tabatha Rozema and Susan Yungblut on behalf of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Wallace
Our company recently hosted a fundraising event for a local Indigenous charity. After looking at various online auction sites we decided to use silentauctionbiz.com. We were so pleased with our choice.
From start to finish, Keith was there to guide us through the process and make helpful suggestions to improve our auction. We found the entire process to be easy and their fees reasonable for the effort and commitment they put into their site and clients.
We highly recommend this company and will be using them again in the future.
The Best Online Auction Leaders
Top Charity Items Sold
- Lot 1 - Malena Dining & Sofa Patio Set - $2,200.00
- 2021 Wallenstein WX520 Wood Splitter - $2,000.00
- Lot #6- Second Chance Yippie 2Y x HS Untapped 3A (3 Embryos) CDN USE ONLY - $1,575.00
- Lot 2 - Pit Boss Navigator Wood Pellet & Propane Combo BBQ - $1,350.00
- Lot 3 - For Living Sandstone 4pc. Wicker Patio Set with Off-Set Umbrella - $1,350.00
Top Charity Fundraiser
- Palmerston and District Hospital Foundation Online Fundraising Auction - $20,390.00
- Palmerston Ag Society 2022 Spring Auction - $19,251.00
- Palmerston Ag Society Spring Auction - April 1st - $17,111.00
- CEEDA Fundraiser 2021 - $9,766.00
- Ontario 4-H Foundation Ottawa Golf Tournament Fundraising Auction - $8,364.00
Top Business Item Sold
- 200 Acre Property - Located at 6823 Sideroad 6, Moorefield - $5,160,000.00
- 145 ACRE FARM FOR SALE - $4,200,000.00
- Property Includes 100.00 Acres more or less including approximately 90 workable acres more or less, 1 ½ Storey Home with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths and some updates. A approx. 64’x60’ Barn and 32’x40’ Milkhouse addition. - $2,170,001.00
- 24 Acre Property - approx. 22 Workable, Remaining 2 Acres House and Barn - $1,480,000.00
- 101.01 Acre Property - 9892 Creek Road, Clifford - $1,360,000.00
Top Business Auctions
- David Carson Farms & Auctions - $5,276,151.00
- David Carson Farms & Auctions - $4,200,000.00
- David Carson Farms & Auctions - $2,193,026.00
- David Carson Farms & Auctions - $1,566,916.00
- David Carson Farms & Auctions - $1,387,956.00
A Product’s auction ends every 10 seconds. Time will be extended by 2 minutes for an item when a bid is placed for that item within the last 2 minutes. This will continue until no further bids are placed.
Total Auction Proceeds:
Total Charity Proceeds:
Total Bids Placed:
Total Lots Sold: