How to Generate Your Bid Reports (Vendors Only)
- Login in
- At the top of the screen click on Auction Setup.
- This will take you to your Home Auction Dashboard.
- Click on the 8th tab on the left and you will go to the Bid Reports screen. There are 5 different bid report that you can download to Excel. You can run these reports as often as you like.
- Bidding Data: This report will give you the details on every single bid. You can download it to Excel and sort.
- Bidder Activity: This report will give you all the bidding details per product. You can download this file to Excel and sort.
- Winning Bids: This report will give you the list of the winning bidders, their contact information and the product that they are winning. You may run this report every day. You can download it to Excel and sort.
- Registrations: This report will give you all name and contact information for all of your bidders that have registered. You can download this report and sort.
- Consignor Date: This report will give a recap of all the consignors if you are running a consignment auction. You need to enter the Consignor code or name in the Product field so it will sort properly. You can download this report and sort.