How to Change Dates and Times for Your Own Auction (Vendors Only)
- Login in
- At the top of the screen click on Auction Setup.
- This will take you to the Home Auction Dashboard.
- Click on the 3rd tab on the left called Add Multiple Auctions, Dates and Times.
- Click in Start Date field and a calendar will appear. Click on the starting date that you want your auction to start on. Also set the time.
- Click in the End Date field and a calendar will appear. Click on the ending date that you want your auction to end on. Also set the time.
- You may want to add a short name for Your Internet Auction Name for advertising purposes. This is to help the users that may need to type in your SilentAuctionBiz.com website address manually to get to your auction.
- You can also add more admin co-workers to help you with your auction. Your co-workers can register to host an auction but not go through the process of setting up an auction. They can also register as a Bidder and SilentAuctionBiz.com will switch them to a Vendor. When you click in the field you should be able to see their name listed.