David Carson Farms & Auction Services Ltd
Pickup is at the Carsons Auction Service 5531 Perth Line 86, Listowel, ON unless otherwise noted. Pickup must be completed by July 13th unless other arrangements are made. Loader is available for loading Monday to Friday 9AM to 4PM. No Sunday Pickup. Items must be paid for in full prior to pickup
- Payment must be made in full within 2 days after sale is completed unless other arrangements have been made. Payment can be made by Cheque, Cash, E-Transfer, Wire Transfer, Interact, Visa, and MasterCard. There is a 3% transaction fee on visa and MasterCard purchases. All items purchased online will have a 5% Buyers Premium to a maximum of $800.00 per item. HST will be charged and is additional to purchase price, buyer’s premium and credit card transaction on all applicable items. *E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your credit card is not charged automatically when you purchase, you will need to get in contact with our office to make payment.
- Unless otherwise announced at the time of sale by the owner there is no guarantee or warranty of any kind as to the soundness or condition of any animal. THE BUYER has a responsibility to examine a horse carefully before they bid on it. If you buy a horse on impulse without inspecting it before you bid, you may expect to find some surprises. IN THAT CASE YOU STILL OWN THE HORSE! The seller and auctioneer are not responsible for you if you don’t check out the horse before you buy. Once you bid on a horse you are indicating that you have checked it out enough to satisfy yourself and no one else is responsible.
- All horses will be sold on the information in the footnotes of which were furnished by the consignor. The Sale Staff and Auctioneer is neither responsible for any footnotes or for any warranties concerning the horse catalogued.
- All equipment will be sold on the information and pictures shown on the web-site. Carson’s Sales staff have sorted through all this equipment and itemized each Tag number to the best of their ability. If the information is slightly different. You have purchased this item regardless. You have the week of the sale to fully come and browse and view all items selling from June 29th to July 2nd, 2021.
- Any reserves on a horse MUST be given to the office before the start of the sale. Otherwise, when the item is “Sold” the sale will be final
Refreshing Products & Bids